Company Liquidation is the process of closing the company and sharing the assets and properties with the company’s shareholders.
For closing your business there are many things to be counted such as business name cancellation, tax cancellation, employee payment cancellations, and many more.
Steps for Company Liquidation in the UAE
- Submit the official documents regarding liquidating reasons
- Credentials of the liquidator
- Original Registration certificate
- Cancel permits and licenses.
- Visa cancellation
- Submit all the original documents of the parent company.
Documents required for Company Liquidation
- Submission of liquidation letter
- License copy
- Power of attorney
- Shareholders passport copy
- Emirates id copy
- Two passport-sized Photographs