Mainland Company Formation in Dubai

A Mainland Company is also called an Onshore Company. A Mainland Company is licensed by the Department of Economic Development (DED) of UAE. A Mainland Company can do their business anywhere inside UAE and outside without any restrictions. Mainland company formation requires a local sponsor or a local service agent.

A foreign investor can own 49% shares and the remaining 51% is owned by a local sponsor but professional firms and branches do not need to give a share to local sponsors. It is necessary to get the license from DED. Auditing is compulsory every financial year. A mainland company should set the business in a physical space and it needs a high cost of setup.

Reddy’s Management Consultancy helps you with the Mainland Company Setup in Dubai, UAE.