The property investor visa is usually granted to property buyers and investors.
The value of the purchased property must be a minimum of 1 million dirhams. The construction of a property must be completed.
Apart from these, there are many terms and conditions to get a property visa. You don’t have to bother about that. Our staff takes care of all those rules and regulations and sees that you don’t get into any trouble in the future.
There are 3 types of property visas
- 3-year property visa: should own the property of 1 million AED.
- 2.5-year property visa: must own the property of 5 million AED.
- 3.10 –year property visa: must own the property of 10 million AED.
Based on the type of property visa, the property’s owner can have some additional benefits and facilities.
Documents required for property visa:
- Bank statements
- Current visa status or copy of it
- Title deed on the property
- Certificate of good conduct from Dubai police
- Passport photo (6nos)
- Passport copy of the applicant
- Utility Bill